So I was walking out of my office and out onto the parking lot, and saw like what seemed to be a nice new car. The window had a very nice reflection, so i just decided to take a look. Of course the windows were tinted though, so i didn't know if anyone was in the car or not. Without even thinking, i began to pick my nose and check for things in my teeth. I was doing this for a solid five minutes, until an old man, I'm assuming that was waiting in the car, pulled down the window and looked at me like i was crazy. All i could do from there was sprint to my car and drive away before anything even more embarrasing could happen... if that was possible. Did i mention it was friday the thirteenth?!
Submitted By: Anonymous
Submit your story, video, or picture to dwass212@gmail.com
Laughs Guarunteed or your money back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment